Bonding ultrasound at it's best!

Welcome to the Blog page for A Peek of U
please remember with blogs the most recent posts are at the top. So if you are new to this blog start at the oldest post first.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lang, Steve and Pep






For those who know me, know I appreciate a good sense of humour and this couple had just that. I have attached their thank you email which gave me a good chuckle and made my day.


"Hi Ray,

We just wanted to say a belated thanks for the opportunity to have a glimpse of a stubborn little bubba :)

Steve was thoroughly surprised as I wouldn't tell him where we were going until we got there and he saw the baby pictures on your door! He only knew we were going to a spa and was expecting the surprise to involve himself, hot wax and lots of pain! lol

I've attached one of the pics I got from the DVD, bubba still looking grumpy but kinda peaceful.

Thanks again for your time,

I'm very glad I made the decision to do it!

Kind regards,

Lang & Steve"


Now little Pep was fairly active so I have attached some video of his activities, a couple of stills and his Vulcan picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment